Saturday, April 9, 2011

TEDDY BEAR

My last post was so funny. I have no idea what I'd wrote. LOL! all the typos and bla bla bla. xD. ok.Luckily I'm using my comp to update now. Feel more comfortable actually. hehe. I wont be editing the last post. it's really funny to me. xD. *ignore me* LOL! I'm so into blogging mood now although nobody even bother the existence of my blog. it's ok~ hehe. ^^. 

okok~ actually i got ntg much to update. Just stop by and say hi. I'm squeezing my brain juice now.. to think of what to share.. but nothing came to my mind.. actually I just feel like writing something. xD. blogging is fun to me now. haha. I know my eng is sucks but hey.. blogging can actually improve your writing skills. So I'm giving it a try.. xD. haha. 

ok~ I'm forcing myself to smile now. actually I dont feel good at all. I feel like spilling the beans... but... I dont know who to share. haihz.. feel so weird about myself... hehe. but I'll get through this soon. ^^. I know I can do it. Hwaiting! haha. xD. Sometimes I really cant understand what the others think. haihz. But this is also smtg I couldn't control... so.. just let it be lah. I will just let my heart sing the song. ^^.

booha~ I'm actually short of things to write besides my own stupid feeling. Seriously.. I'm starting to miss my coursemates d. haha. All of them are really nice and friendly. ^^. whee~ but I really dislike the 4 hours break. This is too long for a break. ==. we can actually go back home earlier if we have shorter break. Luckily we dont have class on friday. If not I will die. haihz... nvm lah. I hope the timetable will change soon? haha. Anyways.. I wish my college life will be interesting? xD. hope all the best to me then. hehe. ^^. =)

ok lah.. my brain juice only left with 0.1ml. haha. xD. guess I'll just stop here. ^^. oh yeah! forgot to mention about the big white teddy bear! haha. Today I watched 2 days 1 night. xD. OMG! The hosts were given a task to deliver the parcel they'd chosen to the final destination. They have to take good care of their parcel to avoid the other members from stealing it. if not they will be disqualified. The show was really funnY! The snatching part was really funny! haha.. and guess what was in the parcel? It was a big white teddy bear!! SOOOO CUTE!! haha.. I always want to have one. but it's not cheap. aiks.. and I regretted for not buying any teddy bear at the teddy bear museum in jeju island! arghh! kill me. I will go and get one next time. T^T. I miss the bears there. All very cute lorr.. haihz..  

ok lah.. really got to stop here. I'm starting to feel dizzy now. haha. xD. anyeong world. ^^. see ya tmrw then. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home