Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm bored!!!

YES!!! I'm really bored now. I have no idea what to do at the moment. hmph... I dont feel like wasting my time in such a way. Onlining the whole day, watching tv... like what karyn said this is really unhealthy. aiks. but seriously what can I do other than this. =/. I scratched my head for the whole evening but still cant figure out what is the next move. I feel so lifeless now. Everyday sitting there doing ntg. But I like to swim around twitter. Updating myself with oppa news. But... it's really a waste of time. hmph... nvm... I will try to think what to do next. Maybe reading? ><. Actually reading is kinda fun. Just that my house has limited resources. I dont have books to read. Even if there are... it doesnt look interesting to me plus all are chinese books. I feel like reading some English novel. Luckily my mum know an English teacher (her golf kaki)... LOL! So I cant wait till wed. hehe. my mum actually helped me to ask her friend and borrow some books to me. thankiu auntie. Actually auntie requested this herself so it shouldn't be a problem I guess. haha. ^^ 

oh well. I know what to update now. haha! I'm starting my ballet class tomorrow. wow. I stopped ballet like 2 years ago and I'm starting to pick up again. I know I have to be fast to catch up the syllabus as I'm going to take grade 8 exam next year, probably around feb or march. I'm short of time you see. So my teacher planned to give me 3 classes in a week. hehe. ^^. I kinda miss dancing... especially ballet. I stopped ballet earlier because of my weak ankle and I dont think it's already fully heal as I'm a lazy ppl (as you can see...==)... haha. I remember that day when I was having my breakfast with my mum at Kepong. Suddenly I heard someone screaming and ran to me then only I realized it was my teacher. I was kinda shocked actually I didn't think of meeting her again in  such a way. haha. She was really happy to see me so do I. So she asked me whether I want to continue ballet. At least finish grade 8 first... the last grade. I promised her to continue...^^...  and my class will start after my SPM which is tomorrow...^^... I'm kinda excited and worried at the same time. Excited because I can dance classical dance again and I'm worried because I scared I couldn't catch up. ><. Tomorrow is one to one class with my beloved teacher Foo... I'd been following her since I was 6. haha. I'm quite loyal right. I know...xD... hehe..

btw, if you are observant enough. You will notice that I took off all my dots away. I'm still not used to it though and I always forgot to capitalize the first word after the dot. ==. Yes. I'm really not used to it but it looked nicer and neat right. ^^. I know the dots are really annoying but I couldnt help it. I duno where I learned that from. I used dots in blogging and texting for many years d. Kinda hard to change it now. I will try my best then...=P... wanna make my blog look more formal like wenxuan said earlier. ><. I need to improve my English as well. it sucks. I know. ==. wenxuan, I'm worse than you. My English standard is not up to a primary standard. Kindergarten standard only. arghh... T^T...

ok then. I guess that's all for today. I'm starting to read again. New Moon. Took me ages to finish this book but I've set up my mind to finish the whole book this time. I feel so guilty as I always gave up halfway. ><. aiks. *piak* anyway, I will start my college life on march if I'm going Taylor's so there will be plenty of time for me to read and improve myself. ><. Hwaiting! =)

I presume blogging is another way to improve ones writing right. ><. haha. many grammar and vocab mistakes here.. I know. ><. 

off now...^^... anyeong...

♥..yevon 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home