Monday, September 13, 2010

randomx...

last post was just some of my random thoughts... hmm...
here I am... back to update my dead bloggie...^^...
well well... actually ntg much to update...
but I'm really tired... especially my muscle...o.O...
but I like it..^^... damn long didnt dance till so happy d...hehe...^^...

concert changed to 23rd now.. and and and... that's my first day of exam... JPS paper somemore.. BM paper somemore...==... the next day still got BI... haihz... I dont want exam!!! TT... damn sad lorr... haihz... ppl enjoying... but I'm suffering...TT... sad case... haihz... nvm... just try my best k... so... I have to say goodbye to computer... but I dont think I can make it... I still will come online... haha.. that's me... nobody can keep my comp apart from me...><... I will KILL them... haha... jk... lolx... but this week is my only time to concentrate on my studies... cuz gonna have rehearsals before the concert.. not much time for me to prepare...TT... sad wei... haihz.. no more outings... TT... actually wanted to go out with karyn today to celebrate my very very very belated birthday... but my parents scolded me...><... so... suan le bah... haha... ohya!! I can go karyn's house "home study" haha... then sun bian... go to OU... haha..><... what a good excuse.. lolx... eh karyn.. we did plan that before right...o.O... how come I never thought of that one... haha... ><... paiseh... I'm very chi dun... haha...lolx... later I can ask my mum and see...lolx...

but seriously.. I had enough of Movies this hols... haha...xD... watched 3 times step up... then piranha with my cousin... and then Resident evil with halo friends...^^... whee~ damn fun~~ haha...^^... that's why my parents say no more outing... aiks... sad wei.. haihz... ok lah... seriously... I need to concentrate on studies d...><... ok lah.. see if my plan works anot...xD...

ciao ciao... hope I can update SOON? xD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home