Friday, December 17, 2010

new blogskin..=D

HELLO WORLD!!

it's almost 5am now... and I'm still awake!! haha...I used 2 hours to edit the html and blogskin... it's quite interesting you know... and fun...haha... I enjoyed the whole process of editing.. hehe... btw... I found a nicer blogskin...LOL! xD...

I'm soooo tired now...><... aiks... guess I have to sleep now.. going taylors with wenyi today at 11am...xD...btw...heard that she dye her hair? ><... gonna check it out tomorrow.. hehe... ^^...

and oh!! I'm really satisfied with my 2hours hard work... so nice...^^... and I love my blog now... haha...xD... will update soon or later...xD... *cheers*

anyeong...^^... should be good night or good morning now? haha...=P

♥..Yevon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home