Friday, December 17, 2010

Taylor's...or... IACT? hmm...=/

here I come bloggie...xD... well... I'm not perasan.. but I really like my blog layout now... damn nice right...xD... I know I know... thanks for clapping...xD... ><...

oh well... what should i write now... hmm... oh yeah.. lets talk about taylor's... hehe...^^

Went to taylor's open day today with wy...^^... I like taylor's!!! OMG!! lakeside!!! damn ncie right..^^...I hope to study there...^^... hehe... like the environment there....^^... we asked about communication as we planned to study about media or mass comm..^^... hehe... I'm more interested in broadcasting actually... sounds more interesting... but journalism is definitely not my thing... hehe... ^^...I'm not good in writing...=O... as you can see...==... the courses offered in taylor's for communication is... foundation one year and degree 3 years...^^... or diploma 2.5 years and 1.5 degree... lolx...><... I prefer to study foundation first... but IACT didnt offer that... only diploma courses... hmmm... =/... I still havent decide yet.. whether to go IACT or Taylor's...xD... I like taylor's ... but my dad prefer IACT... cuz cheaper...><... haha.. duno lah... will decide after the workshop... lolx...^^... yevon.. hwaiting!! haha...

was helping my dad to work again just now.. my thumb numb d...><... haha... but... FINALLY!! i've done my job... but still got lots more to do...aiks... it's a good thing actually... haha... nvm...=D.... 

seriously... I dont have the feeling that exam just ended...><... aiks.. I duno why... maybe it's because I'm starting college on jan...><... feel that I'll be busy with college.. assignments... and studies... but at least i can enroll in something that I like... ^^.. hehe... *yippee*... arghh... I'm starting to worry about my spm resutls... just cant get it out of my mind...><... but.. it's all over... I cant change anything... hope all he best to me then...=)... 

wow.... just now scared me... I accidentally pressed backspace...><... and it went back to my dashboard... luckily it will automatically saved as draft... if not I will have to type it all over again.. haha...><... i dont like to do that cuz.. firstly... I might not remember what i'd just said... and secondly... I'm lazy to do so...xD... it's weird... and you will definitely lost the mood.. haha...><...

ok lah.. guess I'll stop here...^^... btw... I'm starting to like blogging now.. it's a nice way to express your feelings and thoughts... can write down anything you like... but just have to mind your words... cuz it's open to public.. unless it is private...xD... ok lah... have to go now... hehe... ^^... here i come TWITTER...><... I abandoned facebook d...xD... now I'm more to twitter and blog d... hehe... okok~ stop typing!! ><... 

anyeong world!! ^^... hwaiting...=)

♥..Yevon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home