Saturday, April 9, 2011

random...

haha. ok. back to update again but I am using my dad's xperia instead of using my computer. haha. well... this post won't be that long I guess. haha. but using phone to update is really. ignore all the typo sometimes I might not know cuz I'm still not used to it. XD. 

I'll be back... and I am back. ok. the weird feeling is gone. whee. I am happy. haha. I am back. ^^. cheers. lol. I am trying not to think anymore d. just let it be la. don't wanna care anymore. XD. think too much also no use I can't change anything or make the decision. it's fine to me anyway. hehe. I am happy with myself. ^^.

I got my car yesterday. damn cool right. I know I know. haha. but I still don't dare go drive alone. or you can say I have no confidence in driving. so yeah. but I love my car. so cool. haha. silver colour myvi. whee... should go and celebrate one. haha.

the screen is too small. I duno what to write anymore. ok last. just let it be. nobody cares about my blog. but I like it this way. haha. can writell anything I like. hehe. will update more often. blogging is kindate cool actually. haha

anyeong world. ^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home