Wednesday, April 6, 2011

booha~

Anyeong world... haha.. I'm opening it to public... again.. ==. Just ignore me. haha. xD. I suddenly got the mood to blog about something. xD. random enough huh~ I know I know.. xD...

oh well, I seriously don't know why I choose to blog again? xD. My blog is dreadfully dead. ==. wtv~ Just update it for godness sake. xD. ok. I don't know what the hell I just said. again. ignore me. LOL. just being sampat here lah. Need to cheer myself now. ><. I miss those time... last year was the best year I ever had... (except for SPM..==)

oh yeah! My college life just started! Although it's not as cool as I expected earlier but still okay for me lah. xD. Quite fun though and met some new friends too. ^^. Though I was forced to meet new friends cuz I was all alone on my orientation. ^^. Friends I first met was Nikki and she is now in diploma.. =/. Then I met Jessica from Melaka and Chien Min.. haha.. Chien Min went to the hip hop class with me BEFORE! haha. Seriously I cant recognize her at all but she still look familiar to me anyway. haha! What a coincidence! xD. not bad not bad. ^^. and I met my primary school friend and we meet each other in college like after 5 years. o.O. time flies. I wouldn't have recognize him if he didnt add me in fb and meet up in college. o.O. haha. It was abit weird but.. hey. nice to see you again. ^^. haha. Met Eunice and Amanda too. haha. They changed alot! I was kinda shocked when I saw them today. haha. And they are taking the same course as me. ^^. haha. cool huh.. not bad not bad. Nice to see them again. LOL! =D

Anyways... the first week was sorta... boring. We got 4 hours break for almost everyday! wait. Should be EVERYDAY (for the first week)!! my god! kill me wei. I was so damn bored. Have no idea where to go. ==. nvm. haha. But it's still better than stone at home. bye bye! all my lifeless life for 3 months. I will miss you though.. after some time? xD. haha~

And guess what? I went to Sunway on my first day of college and catch a movie "Don't go breaking my heart" haha! The movie was quite ok~ haha. me and Jasmine were laughing like hell. haha. And thanks to her.. I'm addicted to the song "愛很簡單" now. I keep replaying it over and over again. ^^. The song is so nice!! =O. Besides, I recall all my old time with my halo

friends. Seriously.. I miss them so much~ haihz. I miss the time singing and dancing with them.  And all those sampat time... haihz.. ><... I really hope to see you guys soon. A gathering perhaps? hehe. hoho~ hope so. LOL! To all my halo friends! You guys are the best and you are talented! haha. dont waste all your talents and go for your dream. ^^. I'm sure you can do it! hehe. Hwaiting!! ^^. 

aiks! I'm short of things to share now. xD. will update more often.. I guess. haha~ hope so?! o.O. ignore me again. haha! 


I miss those time with you guys.. and I really appreciate it.. ^^.. love ya. <3

and I'm glad to know all of you.. ^^.. you guys are awesome!! haha.

ciao~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home