Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ singing... ^^

Today is singing day. ^^. keep singing only. ^^. and I like it! haha. I should say Love it. ^^. Influenced by IU actually. how I wish I can sing like her one day. ^^. No offence that her voice is really amazing. Can melt my heart. ^^. yes. I'm not kidding and I like the way she sing. Before that I didn't know that singing is such an amazing thing. Songs can make ones feel happy and it's some kind of entertainment too. I dunno since when I started to like singing. I shouldn't have gave up singing when I was in standard 6 because of UPSR. Yes. I know I should have concentrate my studies at that particular moment. Actually I can continue my singing lessons after that but I didn't do so. I just gave up on it. and I regretted now. To be honest I cant sing that well. I don't like my voice either. I know I don't have the qualification to say that I like Music or I love it. but I'm interested. That's all I can say. I'm taking singing lessons at Halo now and I stopped for 1 month just to prepare for my SPM. I have no choice but to do so cuz my parents wont let me continue during the exam period. So practically I didn't practice at all! ><. and now.. after exam. I really dunno where to start. aiks. I wont be meeting my teacher until next year Jan. Aiks. And we will have small competition among different classes on my first day back to Halo. What should I do now? T^T... I want to improve myself. Yes.. and I mean it this time. I just sent a msg to my teacher and asked for her advice to work on my vocal. Guess I will have to record it down and send it to her. =)

oh... talking about music I realized that my juke box got some really weird songs. especially picture of you and wrong number. so weird! Dunno who sang that? or who remix-ed it? ==...well.. I think I'll have to make a new music list when I'm free. o.O. haha.

Let's talk about today. I nearly overslept today. I'm sorry teacher! haha. I rushed to my bathroom and started to clean myself as fast as I could. I scared I will be late for class. But I was late at last. ==. I waited for my parents to finish their breakfast then only they fetch me to the studio. ==. nvm. so... practically I was late for class. once again. sorry teacher. ><. we didn't start the class immediately. We were discussing about the time. Guess anytime is possible for me if I'm starting college on March. So it shouldn't be a problem but the transport that matters. ==. arghh! nvm! I was kind of happy to meet my teacher again. and glad of cuz. It was quite some time I didn't see her. ^^. Teacher Foo, dont worry, I'm back d. ^^ and will try my best to get good results in grade 8. =D. Learned bar work today. finished everything excluded the 4 dances. each dance 25 marks and we'll have to go in one by one. =/. Kinda scary though. ><. And I'm really short of time. I still got 10 lessons to go for exam. I really have to work up now. =/. luckily bar works aren't that complicated but it's not counted in our results. Which means we wont get any marks for bar works but it's your first impression to the examiner and warm up exercises. so we still have to do it well. LOL. After a long break in ballet fortunately I still manage to catch up abit. only ABIT! But I feel weird dancing ballet again. Seriously, I don't used to it. Have to turn out and everything. ><. haha. But I will try my best. Will do more stretching at home. ^^. Hwaiting! =D

Btw.. I GOT MY L LICENSE ALREADY!!! haha. Will start learning next week! I'm still waiting for the instructor to call me and confirm the time with me. ^^. hehe. YES! I CAN DRIVE D! haha. So there wont be any transport prob start from next Jan onwards! oh. and I guess I will be taking my exam on 17th Jan. I'm in a rush you see. cuz parents always go for tournament. ==. then nobody can fetch me to ballet class. If not I will have to wait at Mcd at 7am and wait for my teacher to come and fetch me. aiks. nvm. Few weeks only then I'll free. ^^. hehe. HAPPY!! haha. Cant wait to learn driving. =). Wish me luck then. Hope that I wont hit the tree or something. I remember last time I nearly hit the tree while driving Cheefai's car. Yongquan was in the car somemore. haha. He was really brave though. It was an unforgettable experience anyway. xD. hehe.

Oops... IACT just called to remind me that I'm attending the workshop tomorrow. Have to be there at 8.30am. =/. Tmrw I'll have to take cab on my own. cuz parents out for golfing again. ==. so yeah. I will be alone tomorrow. =/. but I hope to meet some new friends there. ^^. hope they wont mind my broken english. ><. or maybe I could meet some chinese there? haha. Hope they are friendly. ^^. and do hope they wont ignore me. o.O. hehe. Actually I feel kinda sorry for IACT. I think I've made up my mind to Taylor's. Will take one year foundation and 3 years degree. =/. haha. nvm. just to gain experience and know more about Mass Comm and Advertising then. ^^. Hope it will be really fun? oops...=P...

Hey! I really love blogging now but no offence that my Eng sucks. It's so frustrating you know. I want to IMPROVE! arghh... well. I still got 3 more months before my college starts. so I still got plenty of time. ^^. hehe. btw, I'm addicted to IU's songs lately. her songs just made my day. ^^. gee, lies and sorry. haha! I played the chords on guitar too. simple simple one. ><. haha. learned from online one. Nvm I will try my best anyway since I got so much time now. I am so FREE!! haha. xD. ok. I think I should stop writing now before it goes longer and longer or else I'll keep nagging. haha. xD. I dont want to become another Pn. Tang. ><. dont tell her this. xD. 

Ps. karyn. When you plan to sing karaoke with me? haha. I'm ready all the time. xD. Just waiting for you. haha.

ok. anyeong world! ^^

♥..yevon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home