Thursday, April 7, 2011

weird...

It's 5.20am now...wohoo~ damn early right. I bet everybody is still sleeping now. o.O But I'm already here. Sitting infront of the comp and start blogging. haha! Just couldn't sleep well last night. I've no idea what was my mind thinking and gave me sleepless night. haihz. =/. I think I'm really a weird person. Everytime when I decided to start blogging again I will update almost everyday but when I stop blogging.. haha. I can actually leave my blog there for a few months. weird me huh~ ok lah. maybe it's no weird just that I'm not consistent enough to keep my blog alive. xD. but who cares? only me. duh~ I'm the author of this blog.. how can I not care about it? well. just ignore me again. arghh! 

I really do feel like screaming now. Seriously I feel soooo weird about myself now. This feeling is so indescribable and I never had this kind of feeling before. It's really refreshing to me but annoying at the same time. ==. Can't I just get rid of it and just be myself. ishh! feel like jumping down from KLCC. ==. I guess this is the normal part of me now according to my darling. haha. I'm having the same emotion for almost 10 hours and this really drive me crazy. ==. It's so complicated that I even confused myself. I have no direction now and feel so useless. It's like I'm standing at the cross road mindlessly... whatever. Just weird. arghh! what am I talking about. It's so weird. Anyways, this isn't supposed to be an emo post. I've never post an emo post for quite some time d. So.. my conclusion is... dont think about it for now. Just let it be and this is something that I couldn't control. What for I keep filling up my mind with these useless stuff. Focus... Focus... Focus... ok~ dang! I'm back. haha. ^^

Well... as I was having the "annoying" feeling last night. Thanks to Jessica. haha~ I was cheer up by Homin. haha. Because of confession I started to watch back all the live performances and... AH! why is yunho soooo cute!! haha. I miss them sooo much..  and I was screaming all the way when I was watching the vids. haha~ crazy me huh~ I know. haha. but it's so uncontrollable and screaming do make me feel better. ^^. thanks to them~ you guys made my day. hehe. and not long ago.. (one hour ago) Jae just tweeted... and he wrote "JYJ." Just JYJ.

mjjeje Kim jae joong  
JYJ.


I guess he was emo too. oh yeah. we have the same feeling. I'm glad. haha! perasan. xD. ok~ I think he misses his members? I guess... I really miss all those time when they are five together and known as TVXQ! AKTF! I will always keep the faith no matter what... I really hope they will get along together some day. That day 8tv showed "Legend of DBSK" My eyes were filled up by tears. I really miss those time... and I feel like crying right now. haihz. I know I'm not a good cassie... but still... I do love them... aiks... 

haha.. Junsu got bullied by the other members. ><. they are sooo cute

Maximum~ =)

ok.. I guess that's all for now.. have to prepare for college d.. aiks. hope today will be fun. haha.. 

see ya around.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home