Monday, April 11, 2011

FICM

whee.. back to update my blog. haha. I'm talking to myself again. ^^. haha. not bad huh~ But you dont have to waste your energy to dial tanjung rambutan's number. I will call them myself. dont worry. xD. haha. ok.. I'm siao now! whee~ today I'm happy~ happy~ happy~ but very tired at the same time. woke up very early today and get prepared for college and so on. ><. got home at 6. wow. kill me man. ><. haha. but today was kinda fun lah. ^^

We had 4 hours break today and our MS lecturer ended the class one hour earlier.. so we got 5 hours break in total. o.O. haha. oh well.. we spent one hour on our "brunch" then.. another 4 hours in the library. Seems like library is our "fav" venue to kill time in college.. o.O. Anyways... library should be a place full of peace and quiet... aiks. But due to our arrival, the library was polluted by our laughter... Cuz we were actually camwhoring using laptop's webcam. damn cool huh~ snapped lots of pics today. ^^. haha.Really had fun. But I guess the other students dislike us cuz we were making too much noises and distracted them from concentrating on their studies. I'm sorry~ haha. xD. After that, I went to have lunch with wenyi. haha. xD. Not bad lah. I really like her dslr lorr.. T^T. damn cool wei! It's red in colour somemore. envy.. =/. haha. I should have wait for that modal... T^T. nvm. my dslr is still not that bad. But I still need some time to work on it. haha. Damn long didnt take it out and play with it. ><. haha. I feel so sorry for my dslr. hehe. Will bring it out on the next outing. LOL!

Oh well well.. today Mr. Winston showed us a music video - Katy Perry's ET feat Kanye West. ==. haha. Actually I dont really get what is the mv about. ><. Really have no idea with it. can guess a little but I'm not really sure with it. ><. I watched for almost 3 times d. ><. The song still sounds annoying to me like the first time I listened to it. haha. Wtv lah.. We will be discussing this on the tutorial class tmrw... hope all the best to me then. xD. haha. 

I guess tomorrow class will be slighter better. xD. Tuesday is the only day without 4 hours break. haha. Tmrw schedule is quite packed. ^^. But I think our lecturer will let us go out earlier.. o.O. haha. nvm.. we'll see how tmrw. =). Ok lah.. I think that's all for now. I'm really tired now. wanna sleep d... ciao..^^




Teddy Bear.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home