Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tired...

12-4-2011 will be ended in 2more hours. haha. xD. OMG! Time flies. ><. haha. In a blink of an eye... I have no awareness that my college life has actually started for 1 week. ><. haha. So fast right. But not bad also...it's just that our schedule is really tiring! haihz. I know I have been complaining about this on my very first day. But seriously if you were me you will feel the same way as I do. ><. but.. haihz.. no choice lah. Still have to go for classes anyway. No point complaining. ><. hope I will get used to it soon. haihz. LOL.

To be honest.. I have nothing much to update about today. So please don't expect anything interesting here. haha. Like I have one in my previous posts. ><. haha. *ok IGNORE ME* well.. today.. it's...Just... college. LOL. went to class then had brunch with friends. Camwhore. haha. yeah.. that's all. OH! we went to eat korean food today. ^^. haha. It wasnt that bad. haha. ^^. But all the songs they played are really unfamiliar to me. ><. haha. I only know the 2 songs from Dream High and big bang's tonight. It was quite disappointing because I expect to hear Keep Your head Down there. ><. But I heard that at Snogurt. haha. it's a bit weird. haha. but nvm.. LOL! haha. at least I get to hear that song anyway.

Finally i get to talk to the Korean in our course. ^^. HAHA. I know I'm insane and siao lah. And of cuz Hyperactive. ><. haha. But he's quite friendly though. And he actually told me that my Korean name is abit weird. haha. I know that when I pronounce it at the very first time. it's like... fine. i dont want to say it here. haihz. Nvm.. ><. just ignore me. haha. Our class actually ended one hour earlier but as usual we blocked the way and just stood outside the Lecture theater. haha. I guess that is our fav spot to chat? o.O. I was too lazy to exercise my mouth that time. So basically I just kept quiet. ><. haha. And I actually fell asleep on chien min's car today. Really cannot tahan d. My eye lids were too heavy and it just dropped down unconsciously. ><. haha.

Oh.. we are having a short presentation about ourselves tmrw. ><. And this really freaks me out. As you can see.. I'm really not a creative people. ><. i really cant think of any special ways to introduce myself. ><. Just couldn't think out of the box. =/. haha. So I think I will just walk out and talk briefly about myself? haha. Who cares. it's impossible to have all the 60 students to be in creative form. o.O. haha. So... I will just be the normal one. LOL!

I'm running out of things to write now. ><. Guess I will end this post for now. ><. Before that..allow me to post some pics here. haha. All the Sampat moments in college. I'm really glad to meet you guys. ^^. You guys are awesome. =).

me and my wife... ^^


took this at Snogurt.. ^^.. =).. love you guys.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home